decorative image
Notification of Marriage 婚姻届(こんいんとどけ) "konin - todoke"
Below are instructions for resgistering for your marriage.

Where to Register:

Citizen's Affairs Section Service Desk (shimin-ka-madoguchi)
Fujiyoshida City Hall (First Floor)
(0555) 22-1111 ext. 145・149

When to Register: Anytime

Necessary Documents:

① In the event of a marriage between foreign nationals, appropriate procedures must be followed at the Embassy or Consulate of the couple as well as Fujiyoshida City Hall.

② In the event of marriage between a Japanese citizen and foreign national:

・Foreign National's Residence Card (zairyu-kado)
・Foreign National's Passport
・Official Copy of Family Register (koseki-touhon) for Japanese only
・Marriage Registration Form (konin-todoke) with personal seal signatures (ouin) of 2 adult witnesses (shounin)
・personal seals (inkan) of both parties
・Certificate of Eligibility*

*a Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the foreign national's Embassy or Consulate and provides proof of fulfillment of that country's requirements for marriage (if this document is not written in Japanese, a Japanese translation must be attached with the translator's name, address, and personal seal).

PDF Lists
City Hall 1st Floor Map
Adobe Readerを入手する
Inquiries about contents
Fujiyoshida Office of International Affairs
Address:6-1-1 Shimoyoshida Fujiyoshida-shi Ymanashi
E-Mail:Click here.